Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days! School has been so stressful but it’s finally the weekend which means that I can write a ton of blog posts, read, and watch more Grey’s Anatomy. I’m also going to this awesome milkshake shop on Sunday and I’m hella excited.
In other news, I’ve been nominated for the Versatille Blogger Award by Emma from The Book Crunch! Thank you so much!! This is my third blogging award since I started in December and I just reached 80 followers. You guys rock! I love talking to you all about books and I’m so glad that blogging has been such a positive place for that.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I’m currently binge-watching Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix. I’m only on season 4 episode 7 so no spoilers please!!,
2. I’m also currently binge-watching The Mindy Project on Hulu. Hulu sucks, but I’m not going to rant about that right now.
3. I’m currently reading Shatter Me by Tehereh Mafi, Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood, and I’ll Give You Sun by Jandy Nelson. I’m gonna try to finish them up this weekend.
4. Taylor Swift follows me on tumblr. I AM STILL FREAKING OUT.
It was really hard to not put a million gifs of her on this. You can follow my tumblr tayloroverthere. My sister Zoe co-owns, but feel free to message me! I would love to follow some good book blogs on there.
5. I really want fried rice right now. Some please send me fried rice.
6. When I finish this I’m gonna go paint my nails! Should I do baby pink or teal?
7. My favorite bands and singers are: Taylor Swift, Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez (meeting her in 27 days!!!), Marina and the Diamonds, Halsey, Carly Rae Jepsen, Lana Del Rey, The 1975, Tove Lo, Selena Gomez, Ellie Goulding, Haim, Echosmith, Phoebe Ryan, Troye Sivan, the Aquadolls, Birdy, Alessia Cara, Ed Sheeran, HOLYCHILD, Florence and the Machine, Ryn Weaver and many more…. Let me know if you like any of these artists!
If I nominate you, you don’t have to do the challenge if you don’t want to 🙂
And anyone else interested in this award!
Thanks for reading 🙂