I was nominated by the lovely Book Nerd Momo for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you so much Melissa!! You guys all should check out her amazing blog 🙂
- Thank the people/person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from your nominator(s).
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1.What’s a book you feel like changed your life? Why?
For this I’m going to say Variant by Robison Wells, because it was the first ever YA book that I became really obsessed with. I remember, after finishing it, that I spent hours trying to find out if he was writing a sequel, because I needed one.
2. What’s a book series you’re dreading the end to? (A series you don’t want to end.)
The Firebird series by Claudia Gray. The last book (I think) comes out this November, I don’t want this series to end, ever!! Claudette and Paul are so freaking perfect, and they better end up together in the end!
3. What’s a book or series you feel is extremely underrated?
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern was a heart-breaking novel that I adored. Warning! It’s a tear-jerker.
Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown was an awesome YA thriller, one of the best I’ve read yet! It kept me guessing until the last page, and I felt like I couldn’t trust anyone (one of the key components to thrillers).
4. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Pasta! There are so many different shapes and sauces I don’t think I would ever get bored.
5. What’s something you enjoy besides reading or blogging?
Fashion and writing! I’m doing a 3 fashion course over the summer and I’m participating in Camp Nanowrimo. I’m going to be doing weekly update on the progress with my Nanowrimo project (goal of 30,000 words) and if any of you are also doing it let me know below and we can start a cabin!!
6. What’s your favorite season?
Spring! I love when all the flowers come out and the snow finally melts. It’s such a happy time, except if you have allergies. Also, spring is definitely a big season for book releases. Most of my most anticipated reads of 2016 came out this spring!
7. Stand alone or series?
Series! If I really love a book, I never want it to end. That’s why series are the best, because you still get to live in that world for a little longer.
8. What book to movie adaptation are you looking forward to the most?
BEFORE I FALL. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOK. Words can’t describe how freaking excited I am for the movie adaptation, and they better not fuck it up. Originally it was just going to be a Netflix release, but it got picked up for a wide release which means it’ll be going to theaters world-wide!! I hope that means it’s going to be good, but I don’t honestly know how anything can match the perfection of the book.
9. Is there a character that everyone else seems to dislike, but that you really love?
Eadlyn Schreave from The Heir and The Crown. While she is no America, I think she’s a great character. I wouldn’t say I *really love* her, more just *like.* Most people think she’s extremely stuck up, and while she is at times, she has a lot of character growth by the end of The Crown.
10. If you could have any power at all what would it be?
Flying! I could get anywhere for free without much physical effort, which sounds like a dream come true to me. I would travel all over the world.
11. If it was possible to be physically transported into any book world which one would you choose? Why?
I try to vary the books I mention in tags, but this question 100% goes to the Firebird series, because there are a million worlds in it, not just one. It would be so much fun to visit all of the worlds and see what your life is like in different universes.
…and anyone else interested!
My Questions for Nominees:
- What is your favorite book cover?
- What’s a popular book or series that didn’t live up to the hype?
- What’s a popular book or series that did live up to the hype?
- If you could be best friends with any book character, who would you choose?
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- If you could have any career in the world, what would it be?
- What are some of your favorite TV shows?
- If you could turn any book into a movie or tv show, what would you choose?
- How do you organize your bookshelf?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Which genre do you rarely read?
Do you guys agree with any of my answers? Let me know below 🙂