The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers that you pass on. It helps for discovering new blogs and celebrating our awesome blogging community.
I was nominated by Bookish Blurbs, thank you!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
- What made you start blogging?
I wanted to spread my love for books and meet other book bloggers. I also love to write.
- What are you currently reading?
Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry
- What are your hobbies? (Other than reading)
I love fashion and my dream job is to be a designer. I do a lot of fashion illustration and designing. I like to write, too. I’ve written a few books, or at least tried to. I did Camp NaNoWriMo last July and I got 80 pages done of my book.
- If there was one place on earth you would want to visit, where would it be?
I would love to go to Paris again or Milan.
- What is your favorite book?
AHHH TOO MANY. Okay I’ll narrow it down to Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver, The Selection by Kiera Cass, and Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Here is my full favorites list on GoodReads.
- Favorite author?
Lauren Oliver, Kiera Cass, Morgan Matson, Huntley Fitzpatrick, Jenny Han, and Rachel Hawkins.
- Biggest pet peeve?
When people open but don’t respond to my snapchats and coughing/sneezing without covering their mouth.
- Favorite childhood book?
- Favorite movie?
This is really hard because I watch more TV than movies, but I love Blackfish and Clueless.
- Do you prefer hardback books or paperback?
- Do you prefer new or used books?
Here are my nominations:
(Because I’m a new blogger, I don’t know too many other bloggers so I only nominated 7, sorry!)
Questions for my Nominees:
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your 2016 reading goal? (if you have one)
- What books are you excited for in 2016?
- Favorite place to buy books?
- Ebook, audiobook, hardcover or paperback?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What’s your favorite author?
- What’s your favorite place to read?
- Besides reading, what other hobbies do you have?
- Have you met any authors? If so, who? If not, who would you want to meet?